The power of collaboratingAn excellent example of the power of collaborative learning is given by the way the Linux operating systems was developed. What is evident in these kinds of projekt is the joy and determination of the membes in the group and thats not easy to achieve in all learning projects.
The film below is mainly in English
Some questions to think of:
- Why were you interested in ONL171 course?
I handle LMS systems at the Department of Physical Geography, and I see that education will change very much in the future since our spieces have enter the new level of intersecting.
- Which expections did you have when you clicked the buttom "Enroll me into this course"?
I expected to learn new stuff (and share some of my own findings) as well as I was looking forward to meet others with similar expectations.
- How did you feel at the beginning of the course? Is it always easy to learn collaborative?
I didn't know what was expected of me but I realised that working together was one of the tasks, together with learning new methods and gadgets.
- What did you bring with you out of this course?
I see that it is easy to discover interesting methods etc and its hard to value the outcome. I miss a concept of "whats there to learn", from the beginning. On the other hand, this might also make the course more interesting.
- Is something what you will change in the design of your course after we finish with our journey?
I would have liked to see all the 5 topics in advance, and som sort of progress bar attatched to the schedule. Well, We can see the activity-form as a progress bar.